- – confers all refuse to qualified operators to initiate recovery and recycling (by the operator though) where possible)
- – sends the silverskins to composting plants
- – shows constant interest in the improvement of new packaging materials (reducing weight, reducing environmental impact, for example biodegradable or compostable material)
- – produces itself nitrogen for protective atmospheres (less transport = lower CO2 emissions)
- – uses as many LED lamps as possible for office illumination and recycles office materials almost totally.
Finally, Caffè Molinari is registered with following waste management companies: CONAI (Italy), LANDBELL (Germany), and ARA (Austria)
For Caffè Molinari, better environmental quality is synonymous with better quality of human life.
Caffè Molinari’s master roasters mix the batches of different origin before roasting. In order to keep the flavour constant over time – coffee being a natural product, with characteristics that vary from harvest to harvest depending on temperature, rainfalls etc. – the recipe is always adapted as a function of the flavour and aroma characteristics of the green coffees available.
All the coffee roasted during the day is packaged within the evening to preserve its aromatic characteristics. Caffè Molinari coffee is packaged in bags, pods, capsules, tins and cans in a protected atmosphere (blowing in nitrogen before closing the package in order to decrease the percentage of oxygen and humidity), thus protecting our coffee’s aroma……………
…………………… until it reaches your cup!!!